Baseline HIV Prevention Knowledge Quiz
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Which of the following would be considered high risk for acquiring HIV infection, and would be an indication for post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP)?CorrectIncorrect
2. Which of the following treatments are recommended for HIV PEP in B.C.?CorrectIncorrect
3. In which patients should you consider not using tenofovir DF for HIV post-exposure prophylaxis?CorrectIncorrect
4. After completing HIV PEP, when should the first follow-up HIV test be done?CorrectIncorrect
5. Which of the following groups should consider using HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP)?CorrectIncorrect