Date: Wednesday, March 24, 2021, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
In this webinar we will discuss:
- Testing: What is the role of rapid antigen tests?
- Treatment: What are the current guidelines and recommended therapies?
- Preventing Covid-19 Infection
- Public Health Measures: Which responses have been the most effective?
- Vaccines: Safety and efficacy
This webinar will be presented by:
Dr. Peter Phillips
Division of Infectious Diseases, University of British Columbia
The presentation will be followed by a discussion where participants will have the opportunity to ask questions and receive real-time responses from the presenter.
Cost: Free registration.
Please register for the webinar by
This event is accredited by the College of Family Physicians of Canada and the British Columbia Chapter for up to 1 Mainpro+ credit.
If you are unable to attend the live webinar it will be recorded and available for viewing on BC-CfE’s Education and Training website at: education.cfenet.ubc.ca/webinars.
For questions related to this event please contact: email@example.com